- Phase 1 Preliminary Risk Assessments (Desk Studies)
- Phase 2 Site Investigation and Contaminated Land Risk Assessment (Human Health & Controlled Waters)
- Environmental Monitoring
- Gas Risk Assessment and Verification of Gas Protection Measures
- Design and Implementation of Remediation Strategies
- Supervision and Verification of Site Remediation Works
- Production of Coal Mining Risk Assessments
Studies range from desk based Phase 1 preliminary assessments to comprehensive Phase 2 multi-stage intrusive investigations with in situ monitoring, sampling and laboratory testing.
Geo-Environmental assessments allow developers, landowners and land buyers to assess and identify potential risks associated with contamination and /or geotechnical hazards. TACCL provides due diligence and pre site-acquisition assessment, coal mining risk assessments and shallow mining investigations.
Many development sites have previous uses which have resulted in contamination. TACCL uses site sourced investigation and monitoring data to determine remediation and mitigation requirements, particularly with respect to ground contamination and hazardous gases. We carry out gas and contaminated land risk assessments and produce detailed Remediation Strategies. TACCL supervises and validates site remediation to satisfy client requirements and planning conditions.